A position is currently available for a highly driven and qualified individual to join our Heavy Vehicle workshop team. This Full-time position will require a mechanically minded person who has that eye for detail.
If you can tick these boxes and are ready for a rewarding change, we want to hear from you!
- Do you have Flexibility, and a great can-do attitude?
- Understand the operation of hand tools and equipment
- Fitment of accessories and follow fitting instructions
- Following Safe Work Procedures
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to work autonomously
- To complete basic administrative tasks
- Ability to adapt to manual processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- A results driven attitude
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and adaptability to software programs
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and penalties for weekend work, relevant to your level of experience.